Feed your dog a tasty and natural meal that won't aggravate his or her food sensitivities with this dog food. Formulated with limited ingredients, the food is designed to work on the inside and not cause itching and scratching.
Serve your dog a wholesome meal that won't upset his or her food sensitivities with this Iams Sensitive Naturals Ocean Fish, Rice & Barley Dog Food. Specially formulated for dogs with food sensitivities, the food features ingredients that are unlikely to cause itching and scratching. The food offers real fish as the primary ingredient and provides optimal levels of omega-6 and -3 fatty acids for sensitive skin and a healthy coat. The food contains PreBiotic FOS and beet pulp to promote digestive health naturally, and a blend of natural fiber aids in nutrient absorption.
- For adult dogs age 1 year and older
- Offers real fish as the primary ingredient
- Provides optimal levels of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids for sensitive skin and a healthy coat
- Specially formulated to nourish with limited ingredients for dogs with food sensitivities that cause itching and scratching
- Contains PreBiotic FOS and beet pulp to naturally promote digestive health
- Blend of natural fiber helps promote nutrient absorption
- Boasts a high level of vitamin E to help support a strong immune system
- Does not contain chicken, corn, wheat, soy, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- Contains 342 kcal/cup
- Feed 3/8 – 1/2 cup per day to dogs weighing 3 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1 cup per day to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-1/2 cups per day to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 1-3/4 – 2 cups per day to dogs weighing 30 lb.; feed 2 – 2-1/4 cups per day to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 2-1/4 – 2-3/4 cups per day to dogs weighing 50 lb.; feed 2-3/4 – 3 cups per day to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 3 – 3-1/2 cups per day to dogs weighing 70 lb.; feed 3-1/4 – 3-3/4 cups per day to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 3-3/4 – 4-1/4 cups per day to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- It is recommended that you divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per feeding
- When introducing Iams Dog Food, gradually mix it with your dog's current food over the course of 4 days
- Ingredients: ocean fish, brewer's rice, ground whole grain sorghum, fish meal (source of fish oil), ground whole grain barley, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), dried egg product, dried beet pulp, fish digest, brewer's dried yeast, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, dried apple pomace, dried carrots, dried peas, fructooligosaccharides, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, potassium iodide, cobalt carbonate, dried spinach, dried tomatoes, choline chloride, DL-methionine, ascorbic acid, vitamin A acetate, calcium pantothenate, biotin, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, niacin, riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), inositol, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, beta-carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 23.0%, Crude Fat (min) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Calcium (min) 0.85%, Vitamin E (min) 140 IU/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.0%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.4%
Feeding guidelines are a starting point and should be adjusted based on your dog's age, activity and temperament.
Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
Available in 5- and 10.5-lb. bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.
- In Stores Only