Train your pooch to stay within a defined area with this fencing system. The system includes buried wire that broadcasts a radio signal to create a boundary zone and a receiver collar that creates a static correction for your pet.
Create defined boundary zones for your pet with the Sunbeam Pets Essential In-Ground Fencing System. The system uses buried wire that broadcasts a radio signal to create a boundary zone, a transmitter that controls the range of the signal around the wire and a receiver collar. If your dog gets close to the edge of the boundary zone, the collar will release a warning tone. Then, if your dog continues to move toward the boundary, he or she will receive a static correction. Flags are also included to create a visual aid around the boundary zone. The comfortable, lightweight collar is designed with 3 correction levels to adjust to your dog's sensitivity.
- For dogs 6 months and older and weighing 9 lb. or more
- Buried wire broadcasts a radio signal to create a defined boundary zone for your dog
- Weatherproof receiver collar first emits a warning tone, and then a static correction when your dog gets too close to the boundary (additional collars required for additional dogs)
- Three levels of static corrections allow you to adjust to your dog's sensitivity
- Flags are included so you can mark the edge of the boundary for a visual training aid
- 500' of boundary wire works with up to 1/3 acre (additional wire sold separately)
- Includes 3 sets of probes for training long- and short-haired dogs
- Includes 500' of wire, receiver collar, 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries, transmitter with power adapter, 3 sets of probes, a test light, 50 boundary flags, mounting hardware, a splicing kit and an instruction manual with a training guide