Point and click this pocket-size digital infrared thermometer anywhere in your reptile's or amphibian's terrarium to detect fluctuations in thermal gradients and temperatures in Fahrenheit and Celsius.
Monitor your pet's environment with ease with this pocket-size ZOO MED REPTITEMP Digital Infrared Thermometer. Simply point and click to get quick temperature readings in Fahrenheit and Celsius from almost any area of your pet's habitat. The Min/Max function also allows you to monitor fluctuations over time.
- For reptiles and amphibians
- Measures temperatures and thermal gradients of basking areas, shelters, incubators, hibernation sites and more with easy point and click function
- Reads temperatures in Fahrenheit (-28° – 230°) or Celsius (-33° – 110°)
- Min/Max function gauges the coolest and warmest temperatures
- 1/CR2032 lithium cell battery
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Do not get wet.
Do not expose to high humidity levels for long periods of time.
Do not expose to strong magnetic fields.
Keep the sensor clean and dry.
The thermometer will not measure temperatures through screen mesh, glass or plastic but will instead measure the surface temperatures.
Measuring polished or reflective surfaces may result in inaccurate readings.