This bulb creates a comfortable basking spot for your reptile. The bulb emits a bright, white light that heats up the opposing surface to give your reptilian friend the basking spot he or she needs.
Give your reptilian friend the heat he or she needs to thrive with the Zilla Day White Light Incandescent Spot Bulb. The bulb produces a focused beam of bright, white light that heats up the opposing surface to create a comfortable basking spot. The full-spectrum design emits UVA rays and energy across all visible wavelengths.
- Simulates the natural daytime photo-environment of a desert or tropical habitat
- Generates focused lighting and creates the heat your reptile needs to thrive
- Made from glass containing rare Earth-neodymium phosphors to produce a bright, white light
- Full-spectrum design emits energy across visible wavelengths (400nm – 700nm) and UVA rays (315nm – 400nm)
- Photons from the bulb provide a focused beam of heat and light that pass through the glass to heat the opposing surface and create a direct basking spot for reptiles
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.