Add another dog to your in-ground fencing system with this receiver collar. The collar emits a sound and a static correction when your pet breeches the set boundaries.
You have already chosen the boundary-training solution and now you can add another pet to the system with this PetSafe UltraSmart Receiver Collar. The collar communicates to the buried wire fence and alerts your dog when it gets too close to the set boundaries.
- For dogs over 8 lb.
- Waterproof and rechargeable receiver collar is contoured for a comfortable fit
- 3 levels of static corrections allow you to adjust to your dog's sensitivity
- Allows you to add dogs to your in-ground fence system
- ReadyTest® and PerfectFit™ Test ensure that the receiver collar is ready and working properly before you put it on your dog
- Works with PetSafe UltraSmart In-Ground Fence
- Compatible with PetSafe Pawz Away® Indoor and Outdoor Pet Barriers and PetSafe UltraSmart In-ground Fence (not included)
- Includes receiver collar, interchangeable long contact points, operating guide and test light tool
- Made in China
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Measure the circumference of your dog's neck using a cloth measuring tape positioned where his collar sits. The resulting measurement plus 2" is your dog's neck size. The collar should be snug with enough room to fit two fingers between your dog's neck and his collar.
Tip: If you do not have a cloth tape measure, try using a piece of string and then measure the string with a ruler.
The width should be proportional to your dog's size: 1"+ width for large dogs, 3/4" for medium dogs, 1/2" or under for small or toy dogs.
View the Dog Collar Sizing Guide
If any skin irritation is observed, discontinue the use of the collar for a few days.
If skin irritation persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
Available for 8" – 28" necks
Available in navy blue