This dog food is specially formulated to appeal to your toy-breed dog's cravings and nutritional needs. Boasting lean animal proteins, powerful antioxidants, fatty acids and whole grains, the food is designed to deliver balanced nutrition.
Serve your pint-size pooch a meal that's as delicious as it is nutritious with this NUTRO ULTRA Toy Breed Adult Dog Food. Specially formulated to help your dog thrive, the food contains powerful antioxidants from blueberries, pomegranate, cranberries, spinach, carrots and tomatoes to help support and maintain a healthy immune system. A blend of lean animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon promotes strong, lean muscles, while essential fatty acids from whole brown rice, rolled oats, flaxseed and natural sunflower oil support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- For toy-breed adult dogs
- Powerful antioxidants from sun-ripened blueberries, pomegranate, cranberries, farm-grown spinach and carrots and vine-ripened tomatoes help support and maintain a healthy immune system
- Features 3 lean proteins from farm-raised chicken, pasture-fed lamb and salmon to promote strong, lean muscles
- Blend of whole brown rice, rolled oats, flaxseed and natural sunflower oil is rich in essential fatty acids for radiant skin and a shiny, soft coat
- Contains a blend of whole grains, including brown rice and rolled oats, to offer easy digestion and help maintain a good metabolism
- Feed 1/4 – 1/2 cup per day to dogs weighing 3 lb.; feed 1/3 – 2/3 cup per day to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 2/3 – 1 cup per day to dogs weighing 8 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1-1/4 cups per day to dogs weighing 10 lb. (use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup)
- If feeding NUTRO ULTRA Food for Dogs for the first time, it is suggested that you blend increasing amounts of NUTRO ULTRA Toy Breed Adult Dog Food with your old dog food for 6 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance
- Ingredients: chicken, chicken meal (source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate), whole brown rice, ground rice, lamb meal (source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate), chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried plain beet pulp, rice bran, salmon meal, natural flavors, rolled oats, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, potassium chloride, egg product, tomato pomace, DL-methionine, choline chloride, dried pomegranate, dried blueberry, dried cranberry, dried pumpkin, dried spinach, dried carrot, salt, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), L-carnitine, biotin, niacin supplement, potassium iodide, copper proteinate, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), vitamin A supplement, beta carotene, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), sodium selenite, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, vitamin D3 supplement and folic acid
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 27.0%, Crude Fat (min) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Arginine (min) 1.0%, Lysine (min) 1.0%, Calcium (min) 0.7%, Phosphorus (min) 0.6%, Zinc (min) 250mg/kg, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C)* (min) 60mg/kg, Taurine* (min) 0.09%, L-Carnitine* (min) 50mg/kg, Beta Carotene* (min) 0.5mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 300mg/kg, Glucosamine* (min) 200mg/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.6%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.3%
Feeding recommendations should be adjusted based on your dog's weight and activity level.
Keep fresh drinking water available at all times, provide plenty of exercise and see your veterinarian regularly.
To maintain freshness, it is recommended that you seal the bag tightly and store it in a cool, dry location.
Available in a 4-lb. bag.