Make sure your small-breed dog remains healthy and lively in his or her senior years with this dog food. The food is formulated with wholesome ingredients that boast powerful antioxidants, lean proteins, essential fatty acids and more to help your dog thrive.
Help your mature pup thrive in his or her golden years with this NUTRO ULTRA Small Breed Senior Dog Food. The wholesome ingredients help promote balanced nutrition, and protein from chicken, lamb and salmon help promote strong, lean muscles. Blueberries, pomegranate, cranberries, spinach, carrots and tomatoes are packed with antioxidants to help support and maintain a healthy immune system.
- For small-breed senior dogs
- Powerful antioxidants from sun-ripened blueberries, pomegranate, cranberries, farm-grown spinach and carrots and vine-ripened tomatoes help support and maintain a healthy immune system
- Features 3 lean proteins from farm-raised chicken, pasture-fed lamb and salmon to promote strong, lean muscles
- Blend of whole brown rice, rolled oats, flaxseed and natural sunflower oil is rich in essential fatty acids for radiant skin and a shiny, soft coat
- Formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin to help maintain joint mobility
- Feed 1/3 – 1/2 cup per day to dogs weighing 3 lb.; feed 1/2 – 2/3 cup per day to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 2/3 – 3/4 cup per day to dogs weighing 8 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1 cup per day to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1 – 1-1/4 cups per day to dogs weighing 13 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-1/3 cups per day to dogs weighing 15 lb.; feed 1-1/3 – 1-1/2 cups per day to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 1-2/3 – 1-3/4 cups per day to dogs weighing 25 lb. (use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup)
- If feeding NUTRO ULTRA Food for Dogs for the first time, it is suggested you blend increasing amounts of NUTRO ULTRA Small Breed Senior Dog Food with your old food for 6 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance
- Ingredients: chicken, chicken meal (source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate), whole brown rice, ground rice, rice bran, lamb meal (source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate), dried plain beet pulp, natural flavors, salmon meal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), rolled oats, flaxseed, potassium chloride, fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, tomato pomace, DL-methionine, choline chloride, dried pomegranate, dried blueberry, dried cranberry, dried pumpkin, dried spinach, dried carrot, salt, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), L-carnitine, biotin, niacin supplement, potassium iodide, copper proteinate, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), vitamin A supplement, beta carotene, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), sodium selenite, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 27.0%, Crude Fat (min) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Arginine (min) 1.0%, Lysine (min) 1.0%, Calcium (min) 0.7%, Phosphorus (min) 0.6%, Zinc (min) 250mg/kg, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C)* (min) 60mg/kg, Taurine* (min) 0.09%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min) 0.1%, L-Carnitine* (min) 75mg/kg, Beta Carotene* (min) 0.5mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 400mg/kg, Glucosamine* (min) 300mg/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.1%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.3%
Feeding recommendations should be adjusted based on your dog's weight and activity level.
Keep fresh drinking water available at all times, provide plenty of exercise and see your veterinarian regularly.
To maintain freshness, it is recommended that you seal the bag tightly and store it in a cool, dry location.
Available in a 4-lb. bag
- In Stores Only