Protect your cat from dangerous pests with this easy-to-apply flea and tick treatment. The treatment is formulated to kill fleas and ticks and protect your cat from infestations.
Keep your feline friend safe from harmful, unwanted pests with this SENTRY FiproGuard Flea & Tick Squeeze-On Treatment for Cats. The easy-to-apply treatment is formulated to kill fleas and ticks to help keep your kitty comfortable.
- For cats over 8 weeks of age, including breeding, pregnant and lactating cats
- Kills fleas and ticks on your cat
- Remove product tubes from the package; separate 1 tube from the others; hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body; use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line
- While holding the cat with one hand, use the other hand to apply the solution
- Invert the tube and use the narrow end to part the cat's hair; apply contents of 1 tube as a stripe, starting high on the back of the cat's neck to in front of the shoulder blades, or as a spot between the shoulder blades
- Hold the cat for a few seconds to give the solution time to be absorbed into the cat's coat
- When finished, wrap the tube in paper and put into the trash; only 1 applicator per treatment is needed
- Use entire contents of tube on each cat; do not split 1 tube between cats; do not use multiple tubes on 1 cat
- Made in USA
- Ingredients: fipronil 9.7%, other ingredients 90.3%
To prevent harm to you and your cat, read entire label before each use.
Follow all directions and precautionary statements carefully.
For external use on cats only; do not use on kittens under 8 weeks of age.
Do not use on rabbits; do not use on other animals.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, or medicated cats; consult a veterinarian before using on cats with known organ dysfunction.
Cats may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application.
Certain medications can interact with pesticides; sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product on cats.
If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your cat with a mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water; if signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Available in a 6-count package