Ecotrition Natural Corn Cob Bedding uses Nature's Miracle Odor Technology to provide a healthy home for your cuddly friends. This natural corn cob bedding offers superior absorption that traps and holds moisture to control ammonia levels while the Nature's Miracle bio enzymatic odor control system neutralizes tough cage odors, providing your small pet with a healthy cage.
Natural Bedding Fibers:
- Light yet powerfully absorbent, natural corn cob bedding lasts longer than wood or paper
- Sifted to ensure a gentle surface
- Paper twists provide a fun opportunity for nesting and burrowing.
- Healthy 99% dust free formula without clay or aromatic oils
- Begins to degrade urine, feces and ammonia odors on contact to prevent odors from spreading
- Continues to work until odors are completely eliminated, providing a fresh environment.
- Fill bottom of the cage with 1" to 2" high of loose bedding.
- Once per week, remove all bedding and wash the bottom of the cage with a mild soap solution.
- Rinse cage thoroughly with clean water to ensure the soap is removed.
- Dispose of used bedding in the trash or in a compost pile.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling used small animal bedding.