This food is specially formulated to deliver nutrition similar to what is found in your rabbit's natural environment. It is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals for optimal health benefits.
This Oxbow Animal Health BeneTerra Organic Rabbit Food delivers the vitamins and minerals your rabbit needs to thrive. The organic food is specially formulated to provide your rabbit with nutrition similar to that found in nature. High-fiber grass hay and other wholesome ingredients offer your pet a delicious, all-natural flavor that he or she will love.
- For adult rabbits ages 1 year and older
- Organic formula mirrors nutrition found in nature
- Made with organic ingredients and fortified with essential vitamins and chelated minerals for balanced nutrition
- Made in USA
- Feed 1/8 cup to rabbits weighing 1 – 4 lb.; feed 1/4 – 1/3 cup to rabbits weighing 4 – 7 lb.; feed 1/3 – 1/2 cup to rabbits weighing 7 – 10 lb.; feed 3/4 cup to rabbits weighing more than 10 lb.
- Ingredients: organic grass hay, organic canola meal, organic wheat straw, organic sunflower meal, organic barley, organic flaxseed, sodium bentonite, limestone, sea salt, L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate (source of vitamin C), organic dandelion leaf, organic ground rosemary, inulin, organic cranberry, organic blueberry, dried yucca schidigera, yeast culture dehydrated, vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, selenium yeast, vitamin A supplement, folic acid, d-calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, riboflavin supplement, manganese proteinate, biotin, manganous oxide, thiamine mononitrate, magnesium sulfate, vitamin B12 supplement, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cobalt carbonate, vitamin D3 supplement and calcium iodate
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0%, Crude Fat (min) 2.0%, Crude Fiber (min) 23.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 25.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Ash (max) 9.0%, Calcium (min) 0.6%, Calcium (max) 0.9%, Phosphorus (min) 0.3%, Copper (min) 25 ppm, Vitamin A (min) 19,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D (min) 900 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 190 IU/kg, Omega-3 Fatty Acid (min) 0.3%, Omega-6 Fatty Acid (min) 0.41%