Enjoy a beautiful viewing experience with this spacious aquarium and canopy, bright fluorescent lighting and black, wooden stand that also provides a comfortable home for your aquatic pets.
Give your aquatic pets a luxurious new home with this Top Fin Black Aquarium with Canopy, Light and Stand. The optically clear glass of the aquarium combined with the fluorescent lighting helps enhance your experience when you're viewing your aquatic pets. Display your beautiful fish with the black, wooden stand that's included to help you display your new aquarium in style.
- 150-gal. aquarium provides a spacious, comfortable area for your aquatic pets
- Aquarium and canopy crafted from optically clear glass and double sealed with high-quality silicone for durability and enhanced viewing
- Black, wooden stand helps provide a secure and attractive way to display your aquarium
- Fluorescent lighting helps ensure you can enjoy looking at your aquatic pets
- For indoor use
- Includes 150-gal. aquarium with black trim, glass canopy, fluorescent light and black stand (fish, gravel, plants and decoration not included) Dimesnions:
- Warranty: lifetime limited
- Made in USA
Tank: 48"W x 24"D x 30"H
Stand: 50.5"W x 26.75"D x 28.5"H
Do not place aquarium near a heating or air conditioning vent since temperature fluctuations can harm your fish.
To avoid excessive algae growth, do not place in direct sunlight.
Never place an aquarium on top of a TV, on electrical devices or in an entertainment center.
Do not overcrowd your aquarium.
Add 1" of mature Tropical Fish or Cichlids per gallon of water, or one inch of mature Goldfish per 2 gallons of water.
Never lift your aquarium by grasping its upper frame.
Never try to move a full or partially full aquarium.
Never lift an aquarium with wet hands.
Always rinse gravel, rocks, and ornaments thoroughly before placing them in the aquarium.
Never use soap or detergent, as they are highly toxic to fish.
Always treat (dechlorinate) water before adding it to your aquarium as plain tap water can harm your fish.
Fill your aquarium with room temperature water as cool water causes condensation and can give the appearance of a leak.
Always grasp and carry an aquarium from underneath, supporting the bottom at all times.
Always place an aquarium in a location specially designed to hold its total weight.
Available in a 150-gal. size
26.75 inches deep
50.5 inches wide
59.5 inches high
- In Stores Only