Help your canine companion enjoy long-lasting relief from uncomfortable itching by applying this hydrocortisone spray to insect and flea bites, inflammations and other irritated areas on your dog's skin. The gentle formula acts fast without stinging to soothe and comfort your furry friend.
When inflammation, fleas, insect bites and other skin irritations make your dog itch, help soothe the discomfort and prevent scratching with this NUTRI-VET Hydrocortisone Spray for Dogs. Formulated with hydrocortisone acetate, this easy-to-apply spray offers fast-acting and long-lasting relief from itching. The nonstinging formula ensures your pup can enjoy pain-free application.
- For dogs
- Provides soothing relief from itching caused by inflammation, fleas, insect bites, seborrhea dermatitis and other minor skin irritations
- Helps control the urge to scratch to promote fast healing
- Spray application makes it easy to treat your dog
- Offers long-lasting relief
- Nonstinging formula for comfortable use on your dog's skin
- Gently clean and dry the wound
- Shake well before using, and spray a thin film 4" – 6" from the affected area
- Apply 2 – 3 times daily until relief is achieved
- For best results, gently cleanse the affected area prior to use
- Made in USA
- Active Ingredient: hydrocortisone acetate 0.5%
- Inactive Ingredients: de-ionized water, propylene glycol USP and dimethyl sulfoxide
Avoid getting product in eyes and nose.
Do not apply to large areas.
Do not use when pus is present, since it may allow infection to spread.
Do not use on pregnant animals.
Do not use if product appears to be tampered with.
Stop use and ask a veterinarian if redness, irritation or swelling occurs or persists.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
If consumed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Available in a 4-fl. oz. bottle