Provide your dog with quick, soothing relief from an upset stomach and diarrhea with this liquid antidiarrhea formula. The liquid uses pectin and kaolin to protect the stomach membrane and slow down stool passage to help your dog feel better.
Get your ailing pooch feeling better fast with help from the stomach-soothing ingredients of this NUTRI-VET Antidiarrhea Liquid for Dogs. Featuring pectin, which provides a protective coating against irritation, and kaolin, which slows down the passage of stool, the liquid helps stop diarrhea and provide soothing stomach relief. The formula also helps detoxify the harmful bacteria in your dog's gastrointestinal tract for added defense against irritation, flatulence and loose stools.
- For puppies and adult dogs
- Helps calm an upset stomach and stop diarrhea in your dog
- Pectin forms a protective coating on gastrointestinal membranes to sooth irritation
- Kaolin slows down the passage and increases the bulk of stool to help stop diarrhea
- Works as a detoxifying agent to combat the bacteria that cause gastrointestinal irritation, flatulence and loose stool
- Liquid formula makes administration easy
- Give 1 tsp. to dogs weighing up to 15 lb.; give 2 tsp. to dogs weighing 15 – 50 lb.; give 1 Tbsp. to dogs weighing more than 50 lb.
- Administer the recommended amount every 12 hours
- Made in USA
- Active Ingredient: pectin 0.8%
- Inactive Ingredients: water, kaolin, glycerin, sorbitol, sodium benzoate (preservative) and xanthan gum
Wash hands after application.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
If consumed accidentally, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Shake well before using.
If diarrhea persists after use for 2 – 3 days, consult a veterinarian.
Store at temperatures 60 – 86°F.
Available in an 4-fl. oz. bottle.