This treat for your small animal features DHA, omega-3 fatty acid, probiotics, prebiotics, vitamins and minerals in a fun-to-chew design.
Treat your little critter to KAYTEE Forti-Diet Pro-Health Munchables Shred-A-Bowl Mixed Fruit Treat for Small Animals. Featuring DHA, omega-3 fatty acid, and natural probiotics and prebiotics, these treats help support your small animal's brain, heart, eye and digestive health. The Shred-A-Bowl encourages the instict to chew and gnaw, also promoting proper dental health. Your pet will love the delicious mixed fruits in this nutritious treat.
- For small animals such as rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, mice, rats and chinchillas
- DHA, omega-3 fatty acid, supports brain, heart and eye function
- Natural probiotics and prebiotics help promote digestive health
- Satisfies your pet's urge to gnaw and chew for proper dental care
- Vitamins and minerals contribute to a balanced diet
- Unwrap the outer package and empty the packet of fruit and exact® nuggets on top of the timothy hay and place in your animal's cage
- The Shred-A-Bowl is intended to be left in the cage after the food is gone, so your pet can gnaw and chew
- Treats can replace up to 20% of total daily food intake
- Ingredients: natural sun-cured timothy hay, raisins, sun-cured alfalfa meal, wheat middlings, ground oats, soybean meal, dehydrated apple, dried cranberries, ground corn, ground wheat, dried blueberry, ground flaxseed, dried cane molasses, soy oil, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, algae meal (source of DHA), fructooligosaccharide, potassium chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), DL-methionine, yucca schidigera extract, magnesium oxide, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), yeast extract, L-lysine, vitamin A supplement, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, riboflavin supplement, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), rosemary extract, citric acid, cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), copper sulfate, L-carnitine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, biotin, calcium iodate, dried a. oryzae fermentation extract (source of protease), dried bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, dried bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, artificial color and natural flavor
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7.5%, Crude Fat (min) 2.5 %, Crude Fiber (max) 23.0%, Moisture (max) 15.0%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min) 0.02%, Total Bacillus Species (min) 25,000 CFU/g
Not intended for human consumption.
Discard unused portion if soiled.
Available in a 1-oz. package