Clean up after your pet's accidents with this powerful urine stain and odor remover. The oxygen-infused formula contains bio-enzymatic ingredients that deeply penetrate carpets, floors, furniture, clothing and more to eliminate urine odors, yellow stains and sticky surface residue. A battery-operated power sprayer is included to help you quickly remove tough stains.
You love everything about your furry friend, from head to tail — except cleaning up stains from occasional accidents. Make cleanup a breeze, and keep your home spick-and-span with this NATURE'S MIRACLE Urine Destroyer Intense Urine Stain & Odor Remover. Designed for use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing and more, the oxygen-infused, bio-enzymatic formula deeply penetrates to remove all traces of urine, including strong odors, tough yellow stains and sticky surface residue. Featuring a dual-action odor control system, the powerful cleaner starts destroying odors on contact and leaves behind a pleasant fragrance to leave your home smelling fresh and clean. The battery-operated power sprayer helps you blast through stubborn stains quickly and easily.
Advice for Use:
1. Before using, test surfaces to be treated for colorfastness by applying to a hidden area; wait 5 minutes then wipe with cloth; if color is removed from the test area, do not use NATURE'S MIRACLE Urine Destroyer on those surfaces.
2. Always use NATURE'S MIRACLE Urine Destroyer in full strength.
3. Always use NATURE'S MIRACLE Urine Destroyer first; other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically set stains that will be impossible to remove.
4. Wipe up as much of the stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with NATURE'S MIRACLE Urine Destroyer.
5. Wait 5 minutes, then wipe away stain with a cloth (cloth not included).
6. While treated areas dry, keep pets away.
7. For tough stains, use a stiff bristle brush (brush not included).
8. If stain is not completely removed, resoak area and allow NATURE'S MIRACLE Urine Destroyer to work for 1 hour, then wipe stain with a cloth.
Water, Bio-Enzymatic Odor-Lock, Oxygen Booster, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance
Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Contact a physician. Prolonged skin contact may cause skin irritation. Keep closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply directly on pet.