- Sleek and smooth design hugs your pet
- Expert ventilation
- Perfect for dogs or cats to sleep in or to hide a litter box
- Handcrafted from fiberglass (each ZenHaus is unique)
- Lightweight and smooth
- Removable door so pets can come and go
The ZenHaus, a unique, designer den, integrates a sleek, oval design in a modern color to create a unique style that helps you make a statement. Each piece is handmade by artisans, shaped and polished in fiberglass to create a sleek, shiny exterior.
Composition and Construction
Handmade by skilled artisans from fiberglass. We chose fiberglass for its durability and lightweight characteristics. Tempered glass is used on the top. Tempered glass is one of two kinds of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. It is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
Clean with a soft, damp cloth. Remove smudges with a cloth that has been slightly dampened with a solution of mild soap and water; dry thoroughly. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaners.
1) It is important to get the right size to fit your décor and your pet! Measure your dog's height and length and write it down. That's right, grab the measuring tape, a piece of paper and pencil to make sure you get the right size!
- Measure height from CHIN to PAWS while dog is standing
- Measure length from SHOULDERS/CHEST to REAR
2) Using your dog's height and length , compare it to the sizing chart (see below) to determine which size is right for you. Your dog needs to be able to walk in, turn around and lay down in his Den. Also, think about where the your Den will be placed in your home and the size of your furniture.
We recommend these sizes based on our experience. Beware if you buy a size too small your dog may feel cramped. If your dog is close to the top of the measurement range provided, go for the larger size. If you have a puppy, go with the measurements of a full sized breed or largest breed in your mix.
- Small (21.5'' H x 19.5'' W x 28'' L ): Dog Height (paws to chin) 21" and under, Dog Length (shoulder to rear) 18" and under, Dog Weight - Less than 25lbs
- Medium (26'' H x 25'' W x 35'' L): Dog Height (paws to chin) 21'' to 25'' , Dog Length (shoulder to rear) 18'' to 24'' , Dog Weight - Less than 55 lbs