Keep your dog happy and satisfied while helping him or her maintain an ideal weight by serving this nutrient-rich, weight-optimizing dog food at mealtime. Formulated with special LifeSource bits that are packed with essential antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, as well as delicious turkey and nutritious fruits and vegetables, this food benefits your dog's health and taste buds at the same time.
Your dog can enjoy the health benefits of reaching and maintaining an optimal weight when you serve up this BLUE Basics with LifeSource Bits Healthy Weight Dog Food. Real deboned turkey satisfies your canine's natural cravings for animal protein and meaty flavor, while whole grains, fruits and vegetables balance the meal. Specially formulated to address your dog's specific health needs, the food's LifeSource Bits provide a nourishing blend of antioxidants, fatty acids and other key nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- For dogs
- Helps your dog maintain an optimal weight
- Specially formulated LifeSource Bits provide a unique blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals specific to your dog's needs
- Features deboned turkey as the main ingredient, providing quality protein and delicious flavor
- Whole grains, vegetables and fruits ensure a well-balanced meal
- Serve dry for crunchy, delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag, or add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma
- Feed 1/4 – 1 cup to dogs weighing up to 15 lb.; feed 1 – 1-2/3 cups to dogs weighing 16 – 25 lb.; feed 1-2/3 – 2-1/3 cups to dogs weighing 26 – 40 lb.; feed 2-1/3 – 3 cups to dogs weighing 41 – 60 lb.; feed 3 – 3-3/4 cups to dogs weighing 61 – 80 lb.; feed 3-3/4 – 4-1/2 cups to dogs weighing 81 – 100 lb.; feed 4-1/2 cups plus 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lb. to dogs weighing more than 100 lb.
- Feed recommended amount as 1 meal per day, using a standard 8-oz. measuring cup
- Individual dog's requirements may vary from these recommendations due to age, breed, environment and activity level; adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure
- If transitioning to BLUE, mix 25% of BLUE with your dog's old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over 14 days
- Contains 341 kcal/cup (ME calculated, as fed)
- Ingredients: deboned turkey, whole ground brown rice, turkey meal, peas, potatoes, rice bran, tomato pomace (source of lycopene), natural turkey flavor, alfalfa meal, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed (source of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids), oatmeal, whole carrots, blueberries, cranberries, barley grass, dried parsley, dried kelp, yucca schidigera extract, L-carnitine, L-lysine, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, turmeric, oil of rosemary, dried chicory root, beta carotene, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), d-calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), biotin (vitamin B7), folic acid (vitamin B9), vitamin B12 supplement, calcium ascorbate (source of vitamin C), vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, choline chloride, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, salt, caramel, potassium chloride, dried yeast (source of saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product and dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 22.0%, Crude Fat (min) 8.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Calcium (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.9%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.2%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.0%, L-Carnitine* (min) 100mg/kg, Glucosamine* (min) 400mg/kg, Chondrotin Sulfate* (min) 300mg/kg
Be sure to have a clean dish of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Available in 4- and 24-lb. bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.