Formulated by animal nutritionists and inspired by the natural diet of felines in the wild, this grain-free cat food nourishes your furry friend with the high levels of protein he or she needs to thrive, while offering comfortable digestion. The food's exclusive LifeSource® Bits deliver a package of cold-formed vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that's specific to the health of mature cats.
As the kitten days grow farther away, your mature cat requires special care to maintain a healthy body. Nourish your older cat with the exclusive blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants provided by the LifeSource ® Bits; in this BLUE Wilderness Mature Cat Food. Specifically formulated for mature felines, this food delivers targeted nutrition to support healthy function in your cat's immune system, eyes, heart, urinary tract, skin and coat. The protein-rich, grain-free formula reflects the natural, evolutionary feline diet to provide your pet with the energy and strength he or she needs to thrive.
- For mature cats
- Formulated by animal nutritionists to provide a protein-rich, grain-free diet based on your cat's natural, evolutionary needs
- Natural ingredients aid in comfortable digestion
- High-quality protein from deboned chicken, chicken meal, turkey meal and fish meal supports muscle maintenance
- Complex carbohydrates, such as sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes, provide energy without gluten
- Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from fruits and vegetables help support a strong immune system
- Taurine helps maintain heart and eye health
- Balanced levels of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Cranberries and vitamin C help keep the urinary tract functioning properly
- Made with LifeSource Bits that contain a special blend of cold-formed antioxidants, vitamins and minerals specific to your cat's life stage
- Feed 1/4 – 1/2 cup to cats weighing 5 – 9 lb.; feed 1/2 – 1 cup to cats weighing 10 – 14 lb.
- Serve crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag, or add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma
- If transitioning to BLUE, first mix 25% of BLUE with your cat's old food, and then gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days
- Contains 373 kcal/cup
- Ingredients: deboned chicken, chicken meal, turkey meal, potato starch, peas, fish meal (source of omega-3 fatty acids), potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed (source of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids), natural chicken flavor, alfalfa meal, whole carrots, whole sweet potatoes, cranberries, blueberries, barley grass, dried parsley, dried kelp, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, L-carnitine, L-lysine, turmeric, oil of rosemary, beta carotene, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), d-calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), biotin (vitamin B7), folic acid (vitamin B9), vitamin B12 supplement, calcium ascorbate (source of vitamin C), vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, choline chloride, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, salt, caramel, potassium chloride, dried yeast (source of saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product and dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 38.0%, Crude Fat (min) 14.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Magnesium (min) 0.1%, Taurine (min) 0.1%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.5%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.5%
Individual cat's feeding requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment and activity level; adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Available in 2- and 5-lb. bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.