Specially formulated for cats in multiple-cat homes, this cat food helps keep litterbox odors and hairballs under control using dietary fibers, and promotes immune system health with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. A careful balance of calories from high-quality protein sources and fats helps your cats maintain a healthy weight.
Whether they're big or small, Siamese, Main Coon or everything in between, your cohabitating kitties share a special bond, and they also share special nutritional needs. Give your felines the nourishment they need to thrive in a pet-packed household with this BLUE Multi-Cat Health Cat Food. The food features natural dietary fibers that help keep litterbox odors and hairballs under control, protein that helps keep muscles lean and strong and vitamins and minerals that help strengthen the immune system.
- For cats in multiple-cat homes
- Natural dietary fibers help manage hairballs and minimize litterbox odors
- L-carnitine and high-quality protein from deboned chicken, chicken meal, turkey meal and menhaden fish meal help maintain lean muscle
- Offers carefully balanced calories for an ideal body weight
- Fruits and vegetables deliver vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help support a strong immune system
- Taurine helps maintain heart and eye health
- Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Made with LifeSource ® Bits; that contain a special blend of cold-formed antioxidants, vitamins and minerals specific to the needs of your cats
- Feed 1/4 – 1/2 cup to cats weighing 5 – 9 lb.; feed 1/2 – 1 cup to cats weighing 10 – 14 lb.
- Serve crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag, or add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma
- If transitioning to BLUE Multi-Cat Health Cat Food, first mix 25% of BLUE with your cat's old food, and then gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days
- Contains 393 kcal/cup
- Ingredients: deboned chicken, deboned turkey, chicken meal, turkey meal, menhaden fish meal (source of omega-3 fatty acids), whole ground brown rice, whole ground barley, oatmeal, peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural chicken flavor, potatoes, dried egg, fish oil (source of omega-3 fatty acids), flaxseed (source of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids), dried cellulose, whole carrots, whole sweet potatoes, cranberries, blueberries, barley grass, dried parsley, alfalfa meal, dried kelp, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, L-carnitine, L-lysine, turmeric, dried chicory root, oil of rosemary, beta carotene, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), d-calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), biotin (vitamin B7), folic acid (vitamin B9), vitamin B12 supplement, calcium ascorbate (source of vitamin C), vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, choline chloride, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, salt, caramel, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, dried yeast (source of saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product and dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 32.0%, Crude Fat (min) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Magnesium (min) 0.1%, Taurine (min) 0.2%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 1.0%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 3.0%, L-Carnitine (min) 100mg/kg, Vitamin C (min) 200mg/kg
Individual cat's feeding requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment and activity level; adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Available in 7- and 15-lb. bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.