Bursting with the mouthwatering flavor of salmon and packed with the protein that canines crave, this grain- and poultry-free dog food gives your pooch the benefits of a balanced diet without bulking up with fillers. Morsels of real fruits and vegetables contribute an added boost of flavor, while also nourishing your pup with important vitamins and minerals.
Treat your furry friend to a mouthwatering, nutrient-rich meal from nature's bounty with this Castor & Pollux Natural ULTRAMIX Grain-Free & Poultry-Free Adult Dog Food. Formulated with canines' high energy needs in mind, the food is free of grains, and instead, packed with protein from salmon and other fish-based sources. Fruits and vegetables round out the food with an ideal balance of vitamins, minerals and key nutrients to keep your pooch in prime condition, while omega-3 and -6 fatty acids support his or her skin and coat.
- For adult dogs
- Grain- and poultry-free to keep your dog in optimal health
- Features salmon as the main ingredient, followed by other fish-based ingredients, to provide the high levels of protein canines need to thrive
- Morsels of fruits and vegetables provide key vitamins and minerals and add exciting flavor
- Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids help support healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Offers an ideal balance of calcium and phosphorous to promote healthy teeth and bones
- Contains no artificial colors or preservatives
- Feed 1/2 – 1 cup to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-3/4 cups to dogs weighing 13 – 25 lb.; feed 2 – 3 cups to dogs weighing 26 – 50 lb.; feed 3 – 4-1/2 cups to dogs weighing 51 – 100 lb.; feed 4-1/2 – 6 cups to dogs weighing 100 – 150 lb.; feed an additional 1/2 cup for each 25 lb. of body weight over 150 lb.
- Slowly introduce Natural ULTRAMIX by mixing it in with the current food over the course of 7 to 10 days, gradually increasing the amount of the new food while decreasing the amount of your dog's current diet
- Adjust your dog's feeding amount using the recommendations as a guide; the amount will vary by age, activity level, environment and breed
- Ingredients: salmon, salmon meal, herring meal, menhaden fish meal, dried peas, dried potato, tapioca starch, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), pea protein concentrate, tomato pomace, dried bananas, natural salmon flavor, ground whole flaxseed, brewer's dried yeast, dried carrots, monocalcium phosphate, salt, freeze-dried peas, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, dried cranberries, dried sweet potatoes, fructooligosaccharide, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2 polyphosphate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, niacin, riboflavin, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, choline chloride and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0%, Crude Fat (min) 15.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Calcium (min) 1.2%, Phosphorus (min) 1.0%, Vitamin E (min) 75 IU/kg, Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)* 2.3%, Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)* 1.8%
Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
This formula is not intended as the sole diet for growing puppies, pregnant or lactating dogs; these dogs have special nutritional needs that require a different balance of protein, calories and other nutrients.
Help your dog maintain good body condition by monitoring food intake, providing exercise and visiting your veterinarian on a regular basis.
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Available in a 5.5-lb. bag