Feed your cat a tasty and nutritious meal with this dry cat food. The blend of vitamins and minerals promotes optimal nutrition, while the delectable flavor appeals to your cat's cravings.
Help your cat thrive when you serve this tasty and nutritious WHISKAS Seafood Selections Dry Food for Cats. Specially formulated with vitamins and minerals, including glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate, the food promotes optimal nutrition in your adult cat. The tasty flavor will have your cat coming back for more.
- For adult cats
- Formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate
- Supplemented with vitamins and minerals to promote healthy nutrition
- Contains omega-6 fatty acids
- Made in USA
- Feed up to 1/2 cup per day to cats weighing 4 – 7 lb.; feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup per day to cats weighing 7 – 11 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1 cup per day to cats weighing 11 – 14 lb.; feed 1 – 1-1/4 cups per day to cats weighing 14 – 18 lb.
- Ingredients: poultry by-product meal (natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate), ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, animal fat (preserved with BHA and citric acid), ground wheat, brewer's rice, natural flavor, wheat flour, salt, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, salmon meal, choline chloride, shrimp meal, taurine, DL-methionine, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (source of vitamin E), zinc sulfate, yucca schidigera extract, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin supplement, manganese sulfate, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), biotin, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid and potassium iodide
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 35.0%, Crude Fat (min) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Calcium (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.8%, Zinc (min) 150mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 11,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 150 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.1%, Glucosamine (min) 400mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate (min) 300mg/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.4%
Individual feeding requirements may vary; adjust accordingly for your cat especially when offering treats or snacks.
Remember that controlled feeding and increasing play and exercise can help reduce the risk of your cat becoming overweight.
Available in 3- and 15-lb. bags. See menu selection for sizes in stock and available online.
- In Stores Only