- Antique brass hardware
- Expert ventilation
- Removable and lockable interior door panel
- Perfect wooden crate for cats to sleep in or to hide a litter box
- Finish is non-toxic and free of mercury, lead, cadium and chromium
- Multiple coats of finish and sealer protect wood
- Smooth finished interior
- Insert panel can be removed to allow easy access in and out
Our durable, wooden crate will add warmth and beauty to your home and provide comfort and ventilation for your companion inside. This is a wooden crate you will be proud to have in your home.
Composition and Construction
We use tropical wood finished with mahogany or espresso stain. Medium density fiberboard, known as MDF, is used in some places to enhance strength and stability. It won't crack, and wood veneers adhere well to it, which results in high quality product for you.
All wood is kiln-dried, a process that removes moisture from wood and ensures that it will not split, warp, crack or mildew.
Clean with a soft, damp cloth. Remove smudges with a cloth that has been slightly dampened with a solution of mild soap and water; dry thoroughly. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaners.