Support the rich, fluffy coat that makes your feline so special with this food that's specially formulated for medium- and long-haired cats. Brimming with essential vitamins and minerals that nourish your kitty's body as well as his or her fur, the food offers a balanced meal for your cat. Decadent tuna in every bite is sure to tantalize your kitty's taste buds.
Your soft, fluffy kitty pampers you with love, affection and plenty of cozy cuddles. Pamper your whiskered friend in return with customized nutrition that supports his or her luxurious coat with this Purina Pro Plan brand CAT FOOD Adult Long Coat Formula. Serving up a bountiful supply of the vitamins and minerals that medium- and long-haired cats need to thrive, the food offers targeted nourishment for your feline. With delicious and protein-rich tuna as the main ingredient, the food is sure to keep your kitty coming back for more.
- For adult cats
- Specially formulated for medium- and long-haired cats
- Features tuna as the main ingredient to provide a rich source of protein and a delicious flavor that your cat will love
- Supplemented with essential vitamins and minerals that felines need to thrive
- Made in USA
- Feed 1/4 – 1/2 cup daily to cats weighing 5 – 9 lb.; feed 2/3 – 1 cup daily to cats weighing 10 – 14 lb.
- Keep Pro Plan available to your adult cat for free-choice eating throughout the day, rather than as just a single feeding only at mealtime
- If using Pro Plan for the first time, allow 7 – 10 days to ease the transition from your cat's current food; each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively; this gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets
- Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Pro Plan Adult Long Coat Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for the maintenance of adult cats
- Contains 508 kcal/cup
- Ingredients: tuna, corn gluten meal, brewer's rice, poultry by-product meal, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a form of vitamin E), soy protein concentrate, wheat flour, dried egg product, soybean meal, powdered cellulose, fish meal, soy protein isolate, animal liver flavor, soy lecithin, inulin, calcium carbonate, phosphoric acid, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, taurine, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin, copper proteinate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 40.0%, Crude Fat (min) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.8%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.6%, Copper (Cu) (min) 14mg/kg, Zinc (Zn) (min) 180mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Riboflavin (min) 10mg/kg, Vitamin B6 (min) 8mg/kg, Taurine (min) 0.15%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.3%
Water is essential to your cat's body functions; provide a dish of clean, fresh water at all times; if your cat refuses water, you can moisten this cat food before serving.
Watch your cat's weight and adjust food amount according to age, activity and environment.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Available in 3.5- and 7-lb. bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.