This cat food is formulated without chicken or poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors to minimize food sensitivities. LifeSource Bits help maintain a healthy oxidative balance and support a healthy immune system.
For superior nutrition, feed your cat this BLUE Basics Limited Ingredient Formula Fish and Potato Recipe with LifeSource Bits Cat Food. The food is specially formulated with a unique nutrient and antioxidant package for cats with food sensitivities. The first ingredient, whitefish, offers a high-quality source of protein while oatmeal, potatoes and brown rice provide easily digestible carbohydrate sources.
- For cats with food sensitivities
- Whitefish delivers high-quality protein
- Oatmeal, potatoes and brown rice provide easily digestible carbohydrate sources
- Fruits, vegetables and micronutrients offer wholesome nutrition and help the digestive process
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat
- No chicken or poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors to minimize food sensitivities
- LifeSource Bits help maintain a healthy oxidative balance and support a healthy immune system and specific life stage requirements
- Serve dry for crunchy, delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag or mix with warm water to fully release flavors and aroma
- Feed 1/4 to 1/2 cup for cats weighing 5 – 9 lb., feed 1/2 to 1 cup for cats weighing 10 – 14 lb.; start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your cat's old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the first 14 days; be sure to have a clean dish of cool, fresh water available at all times
- Contains deboned whitefish, whole ground brown rice, peas, oatmeal, menhaden fish meal (source of omega-3 fatty acids), pea protein, potatoes, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural fish flavor, flaxseed (source of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids), whole carrots, cranberries, blueberries, barley grass, dried parsley, alfalfa meal, dried kelp, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, L-carnitine, L-lysine, turmeric, oil of rosemary, dried chicory root, beta carotene, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), D-calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), biotin (vitamin B7), folic acid (vitamin B9), vitamin B12 supplement, calcium ascorbate (source of vitamin C), vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, choline chloride, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, salt, caramel, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, dried yeast (source of saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product and dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0%, Crude Fat (min) 10.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Magnesium (min) 0.08%, Taurine (min) 0.15%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.6%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.5%
Available in 5- and 11-lb. bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.