Help your dog achieve a healthy weight while still providing the high level of protein that he or she needs with this reduced-fat dog food. This blend contains 25% less fat than CORE Original Formula to help support an ideal weight, and features added fiber to keep your pup feeling full.
Support a healthy weight in your dog with this Wellness CORE Grain Free Reduced Fat Recipe Dog Food. The formula offers high protein to nourish your pup and contains 25% less fat than CORE Original Formula.
- For adult dogs 1 year and up
- Features protein-rich deboned turkey, turkey meal and chicken meal
- Contains 25% less fat than CORE Original Formula to help support a healthy weight
- Increased fiber helps ensure fullness
- Greens and botanicals provide key nutrients
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Slowly transition your dog from his or her current diet; gradually mix in new food over a 5 – 7 day period, increasing the amount of Wellness CORE each day to reach 100% new food by day 7
- For weight maintenance, feed 1/4 - 1-1/4 cups to dogs weighing 6 - 20 lb.; feed 1-1/4 - 1-1/2 cups to dogs weighing 20 - 35 lb.; feed 1-1/2 - 2-1/4 cups to dogs weighing 35 - 50 lb.; feed 2-1/4 - 3 cups to dogs weighing 50 - 65 lb.; feed 3 - 3-1/2 cups to dogs weighing 65 - 80 lb.; feed 3-1/2 - 4 cups to dogs weighing 80 - 95 lb.; feed 4 - 4-1/2 cups to dogs weighing 95 - 115 lb.; feed an additional 1/4 cup for every additional 10 lb. beyond 115 lb.
- For weight loss, feed 1/4 - 1 cup to dogs weighing 6 - 20 lb.; feed 1 - 1-1/4 cups to dogs weighing 20 - 35 lb.; feed 1-1/4 - 2 cups to dogs weighing 35 - 50 lb.; feed 2 - 2-3/4 cups to dogs weighing 50 - 65 lb.; feed 2-3/4 - 3-1/4 cups to dogs weighing 65 - 80 lb.; feed 3-1/4 - 3-3/4 cups to dogs weighing 80 - 95 lb.; feed 3-3/4 - 4-1/4 cups to dogs weighing 95 - 115 lb.; feed an additional 1/4 cup for every additional 10 lb. beyond 115 lb.
- If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount fed by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food
- Optimal feeding amounts may vary; use feeding information as a recommendation only
- Contains 360 kcal per cup
- Ingredients: deboned turkey, turkey meal, chicken meal, potatoes, peas, dried ground potatoes, pea fiber, tomato pomace, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicken liver, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, salmon oil, carrots, sweet potatoes, kale, broccoli, spinach, parsley, apples, blueberries, vitamin E supplement, beta-carotene, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), biotin, folic acid, zinc proteinate, zinc sulfate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (added to preserve freshness), glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, taurine, chicory root extract, yucca schidigera extract, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 33.0%, Crude Fat (min) 10.0%, Crude Fat (max) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 8.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Calcium (max) 1.9%, Phosphorus (max) 1.3%, Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/kg, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.2%, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.4%, Glucosamine Hydrochloride* (min) 250mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 200mg/kg, Beta-Carotene* (min) 5mg/kg, Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* (min) 80,000,000 CFU/lb.
CORE is highly palatable, so your dog may tend to eat more of this food; watch initially to see if you need to adjust eating patterns.
Provide access to clean, cool fresh water at all times.