Inspired by the natural, raw-food diet of dogs' primal ancestors, this nutrient-rich food is high in animal protein to provide your pup with the nourishment and energy he or she needs. Vitamins and minerals from the food's greens and botanicals balance your dog's diet to enhance well-being.
Serve your canine companion the protein-based diet that helped your dog's primal ancestors thrive with this Wellness CORE Grain Free Original Recipe Dog Food. Each kibble is packed with high-quality protein from deboned turkey, turkey meal and chicken meal to provide the nutritious benefits of a raw diet. Greens and botanicals balance the formula to support overall health.
- For adult dogs 1 year and up
- Delivers a high concentration of quality animal protein based on the diet of dogs' primal ancestry
- Protein-rich deboned turkey, turkey meal and chicken meal ensure proper nourishment and great taste
- Optimal fat and calorie levels promote a balanced lifestyle
- Greens and botanicals such as kale, broccoli, spinach and parsley provide key nutrients
- Contains no grains or artificial preservatives
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Slowly transition your dog from his or her current diet to let the body adapt to new nutrient levels; to transition, gradually mix in the new food over a 5 – 7 day period, increasing the amount of Wellness CORE each day, so that you are feeding 100% new food by day 7
- Each day, feed 1/4 – 1-1/4 cups to dogs weighing 6 – 20 lb.; Feed 1-1/4 – 1-3/4 cups to dogs weighing 20 – 35 lb.; feed 1-3/4 – 2-1/4 cups to dogs weighing 35 – 50 lb.; feed 2-1/4 – 2-3/4 cups to dogs weighing 50 – 65 lb.; feed 2-3/4 – 3-1/4 cups to dogs weighing 65 – 80 lb.; feed 3-1/4 – 3-3/4 cups to dogs weighing 80 – 95 lb.; feed 3-3/4 – 4-1/4 cups to dogs weighing 95 – 115 lb.; feed an additional 1/4 cup for every additional 10 lb. beyond 115 lb.
- If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount fed by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food
- Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level; use feeding information as an initial recommendation only
- Contains 421 kcal per cup
- Ingredients: deboned turkey, turkey meal, chicken meal, peas, potatoes, dried ground potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), tomato pomace, chicken liver, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, salmon oil, carrots, sweet potatoes, kale, broccoli, spinach, parsley, apples, blueberries, vitamin E supplement, beta-carotene, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), biotin, folic acid, zinc proteinate, zinc sulfate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (added to preserve freshness), glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, taurine, chicory root extract, yucca schidigera extract, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 34.0%, Crude Fat (min) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Calcium (max) 2.0%, Phosphorus (max) 1.4%, Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/kg, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.25%, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.5%, Glucosamine Hydrochloride* (min) 250mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 200mg/kg, Beta-Carotene* (min) 5mg/kg, Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* (min) 80,000,000 CFU/lb.
Please give your dog access to clean, cool fresh water at all times.