Help your dog thrive by serving him or her this protein-rich dog food that's formulated based on the natural diet of canines' primal ancestors. Packed with hearty seafood ingredients, balanced with nutritious greens and botanicals and completely free of grains, the food properly nourishes your 4-legged friend to promote a healthy life.
Based on the high-protein diet that helped your dog's primal ancestors thrive, and filled with fresh seafood flavor, this Wellness CORE Protein Focused Nutrition Ocean Recipe Dog Food nourishes your pooch to promote strength and well-being. The blend of protein-rich whitefish, herring meal, salmon meal and menhaden fish meal and vitamin-packed greens and botanicals ensures your pup fuels up on a complete, balanced diet.
- For adult dogs 1 year and up
- Delivers a high concentration of protein from whitefish, herring meal, salmon meal and menhaden fish meal to replicate the diet of dogs' primal ancestors
- Optimal fat and calorie levels promote a balanced lifestyle
- Greens and botanicals such as kale, broccoli, spinach and parsley provide key nutrients
- Grain- and poultry-free formula is tailored to the natural needs of dogs
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Slowly transition your dog from his or her current diet to let the body adapt to new nutrient levels; to transition, gradually mix in the new food over a 5 – 7 day period, increasing the amount of Wellness CORE each day, so that you are feeding 100% new food by day 7
- Each day, feed 1/4 – 1-1/4 cups to dogs weighing 6 – 20 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-3/4 cups to dogs weighing 20 – 35 lb.; feed 1-3/4 – 2-1/4 cups to dogs weighing 35 – 50 lb.; feed 2-1/4 – 2-3/4 cups to dogs weighing 50 – 65 lb.; feed 2-3/4 – 3-1/4 cups to dogs weighing 65 – 80 lb.; feed 3-1/4 – 3-3/4 cups to dogs weighing 80 – 95 lb.; feed 3-3/4 – 4-1/4 cups to dogs weighing 95 – 115 lb.; feed an additional 1/4 cup for every additional 10 lb. beyond 115 lb.
- If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount fed by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food
- Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level; use feeding information as an initial recommendation only
- Contains 417 kcal per cup
- Ingredients: whitefish, herring meal, salmon meal, menhaden fish meal, peas, potatoes, dried ground potatoes, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pea fiber, tomato pomace, natural fish flavor, flaxseed, carrots, sweet potatoes, kale, broccoli, spinach, parsley, apples, blueberries, vitamin E supplement, beta-carotene, niacin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), biotin, folic acid, zinc proteinate, zinc sulfate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (added to preserve freshness), glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, taurine, chicory root extract, yucca schidigera extract, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 34.0%, Crude Fat (min) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 7.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Calcium (max) 2.1%, Phosphorus (max) 1.45%, Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/kg, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.0%, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.8%, Glucosamine Hydrochloride* (min) 250mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 200mg/kg, Beta-Carotene* (min) 5mg/kg, Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* (min) 80,000,000 CFU/lb.
CORE is highly palatable, so your dog may tend to eat more of this food; watch initially to see if you need to adjust regular eating patterns.
Please give your dog access to clean, cool fresh water at all times.