Your cat will love this savory food that's made from protein-packed white meat chicken and accented with whole grains, carrots, sweet potatoes and apples. The natural ingredients provide essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your feline happy and healthy.
Getting a complete daily serving of important vitamins, minerals and nutrients is delicious for your kitty when the bowl is full of this Purina ONE brand beyOnd Cat Food Chicken & Whole Oat Meal Recipe. White meat chicken is the primary ingredient of this natural food so you can be sure that your favorite feline is filling up on real, nutritious protein. The tasty chicken meat combines with nutrient-rich whole grains, carrots, sweet potatoes and apples to create a balanced meal that's brimming with exciting flavors your cat will love.
- For adult cats
- White meat chicken is the primary ingredient, providing your cat with healthy, complete protein
- Natural ingredients, including nutrient-rich whole grains, support your cat's health
- Key vitamins and minerals fulfill your feline's daily needs, so no supplements are necessary, unless directed by a veterinarian
- Carrots, sweet potatoes and apples accent the chicken flavor for a delicious taste and added nutrition
- Antioxidants help fortify your cat's immune system
- Substantiated by the AAFCO to provide complete and balanced nutrition for the maintenance of adult cats
- 428 kcal per cup
- For cats weighing 5 – 9 lb., feed 1/3 – 2/3 cups daily; for cats weighing 10 – 14 lb., feed 2/3 – 1 cup daily (based on using a standard 8-oz. measuring cup which contains approx. 112g of Purina ONE beyOnd)
- Use the recommended amount to fill your cat's bowl in the morning, so your cat can enjoy throughout the day
- Ideal body condition should be maintained by adjusting this amount based on your cat's age, activity and environment; nutritional needs will change over time
- You can best serve your pet by feeding the amount that maintains a healthy weight, whereby you can easily feel your cat's ribs
- Allow 7 – 10 days to ease the transition from your cat's current food to Purina ONE beyOnd to avoid stomach upset; each day, feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Purina ONE beyOnd until you're feeding Purina ONE Beyond exclusively
- Contains chicken, chicken meal, whole brown rice, soybean meal, whole barley, whole oat meal, soy protein isolate, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of vitamin E), brewer's dried yeast, dried egg product, natural flavor, dried beet pulp, fish oil, phosphoric acid, caramel color, dried carrots, salt, dried sweet potatoes, dried apples, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, taurine, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, niacin, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), calcium iodate and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 33.0%, Crude Fat (min) 14.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.5%, Calcium (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.9%, Zinc (min) 150ppm, Selenium (min) 0.35ppm, Vitamin A (min) 12,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 150 IU/kg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.35%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.60%
Be sure to provide fresh water in a clean container for your cat daily. Proper diet, exercise and veterinary care are the best ways to keep your cat healthy. If your cat hasn't had a checkup in the past year, please make an appointment today.
Available in 3-lb. and 13-lb. packages
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.
- In Stores Only