Featuring real salmon, this food offers your adult cat a delicious and healthy meal. The food contains natural ingredients, vitamins, minerals and whole grains to deliver 100% complete and balanced nutrition that is rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
Show the whiskered one in your home that you care by providing him or her with a delicious, healthy fish feast with Purina ONE brand beyOnd Salmon & Whole Brown Rice Recipe Cat Food. Formulated specifically for adult cats, the food contains natural ingredients, vitamins and minerals to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition. The food features real salmon and is accented with cranberries, tomatoes and spinach to offer a tasty dish that your cat won't be able to pass up. The corn- and wheat-free formula meets certain dietary needs, while whole gains and other healthy ingredients deliver the nutrients and antioxidants your feline friend needs to thrive.
- For adult cats
- Delivers 100% complete and balanced nutrition, so you don't have to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements, unless specifically directed by a veterinarian
- Made with real salmon to provide protein and a savory taste your cat will love
- Accented with cranberries, tomatoes and spinach to offer delicious, healthy variety
- Contains natural ingredients, vitamins and minerals for healthy nutrition
- Whole grains and other healthy ingredients provide a nutrient- and antioxidant-rich meal
- Crafted without corn or wheat to accommodate special dietary requirements
- Made in USA
- For adult cats weighing 5 – 9 lb., feed 1/3 to 2/3 cup; for adult cats weighing 10 – 14 lb., feed 2/3 to 1 cup; these recommended feeding amounts are based on using a standard 8-oz. measuring cup which contains approximately 112 grams of Purina ONE beyOnd; use the recommended amount to fill your cat's bowl in the morning, so your cat can enjoy Purina ONE beyOnd throughout the day
- Ideal body condition should be maintained by adjusting this amount based on your cat's age, activity and environment; nutritional needs will change over time; you can best serve your pet by feeding the amount that maintains a healthy weight, whereby you can easily feel your cat's ribs
- Allow 7 – 10 days to ease the transition when switching from your cat's current food to Purina ONE beyOnd; this will help avoid stomach upset; each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Purina ONE beyOnd until you're feeding Purina ONE beyOnd exclusively
- Contains 440 Kcal/cup
- Contains salmon, chicken meal, whole brown rice, soybean meal, whole barley, whole oat meal, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), soy protein isolate, brewer's dried yeast, dried egg product, dried beet pulp, natural flavor, fish oil, phosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, whole cranberries, caramel color, dried tomatoes, dried spinach, salt, potassium chloride, taurine, choline chloride, calcium phosphate, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, manganese sulfate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 33.0%, Crude Fat (min) 14.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.5%, Calcium (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.9%, Zinc (min) 150ppm, Selenium (min) 0.35ppm, Vitamin A (min) 12,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 150 IU/kg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.35%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.6%
Be sure to provide fresh water in a clean container for your cat daily.
Proper diet, exercise and veterinary care are the best ways to keep your cat healthy. If your cat hasn't had a check-up in the past year, please make an appointment today.
Available in 3-, 6- and 13-lb. bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.
- In Stores Only