Designed specifically to remove and prevent plaque buildup, this toothpaste features baking soda to clean and deodorize your dog's mouth. The toothpaste helps whiten your dog's teeth and leaves a pleasant mint scent to fight bad breath.
Help your furry friend show off a bright, white, plaque-free smile with this Arm & Hammer Clinical Care Max Strength Plaque-Cleaning Toothpaste for Dogs. Specially formulated to fight plaque buildup and packed with the power of baking soda, the toothpaste cleans and deodorizes your pup's mouth to promote good dental health. The toothpaste whitens and brightens your dog's teeth and leaves a fresh mint scent.
- For dogs
- Promotes dental health in your dog
- Baking soda cleans and deodorizes your dog's teeth, gums and mouth
- Whitens and brightens teeth
- Fresh mint scent fights bad breath
- For first time brushers, put a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off
- Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gum line and teeth
- Always make this a positive experience for your dog
- For best results, brush 2 – 3 times per week with a toothbrush or finger brush (not included)
- Made in China
- Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyenthylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cameillia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifoium Ramat Extract, Triclosan, Mahonia Aquifolium Root Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Gum, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Linum Usitatissium (Flax) Seed Oil, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Titanium Dioxide, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Not intended for human use.
Available in a 2.5-fl. oz. container