This 2" Floridian frog eventually measures 6 – 7" long when fully grown. The frog needs a warm, humid environment and does not need to hibernate.
Share your home with this PetSmart Green Pac Man Frog. This fascinating amphibian grows to approximately 6 – 7" long, and can eventually be fed pinkie (newborn) mice and rats, medium-size mice, guppies and more. The frog does best when housed alone in a 10-gal. tank with a lid.
- Frog is about 2" and reaches 6 – 7" long when fully grown
- House this amphibian in a 10-gal. tank with a lid, preferably alone; use leaf litter or moss and artificial or live plants for the frog to burrow and hide in; mist daily to maintain proper humidity; provide a shallow bowl of water; keep temperature around 82° during the day and 78° at night
- Heating is recommended from under the tank because overhead incandescent bulbs can be too drying
- Feed the frog gut-loaded insects, including crickets, mealworms and wax worms, when it is small; switch to pinkie mice as the frog grows; eventually feed the frog medium-size mice or pinkie rats; guppies, insects and smaller frogs
- Feed small frogs daily; feed larger frogs every 2 – 3 days; feed adult frogs less frequently
- Frog is from Florida, USA
- In Stores Only