This fish food provides the essential nutrients to maintain high energy levels and vigor in your fish. The food is ideal for finicky eaters.
This San Francisco Bay Brand Sally's Frozen Bloodworms Fish Food is ideal for community tanks. The food is excellent for finicky eaters and provides all-natural, wholesome nutrition. The food is formulated to stimulate healthy growth and enhance the color of your fish.
- For freshwater fish, including Tetras, Guppies, Mollies, Gouramis, Swordtails, Platies, Barbs, Rainbows, Rasboras, Cichlids and aquatic amphibians
- All-natural for wholesome nutrition
- Excellent for finicky eaters
- Stimulates good growth and enhances the color of your fish
- Provides the essential nutrients to maintain high energy levels and vigor in your fish
- Feed often, but only what your fish will consume in 3 minutes; remove any uneaten food; never overfeed; keep unused portion in your freezer; microwaving or thawing in hot water is not recommended, as this breaks down the nutrients contained in frozen fish food
- Contains bloodworms*, water and xanthan gum
- Guaranteed Analysis: Guaranteed Analysis : Crude Protein Min 5.75% Crude Fat Min 0.93% Crude Fiber Max .2% Moisture Max 92.05% Ash Max 0.81% Phosphorus Min 0.10%
Available in a 3.5-oz. package.
- In Stores Only