NovAqua Plus is ideal for enhancing biofiltration in new aquariums and ponds. The conditioner and dechlorinator neutralizes chlorine and the full toxic effect of chloramines.
This Kordon NovAqua Plus Water Conditioner and Dechlorinator is ideal for protecting your fish from stress and toxicities. The conditioner provides multiple protective colloid coatings on your fish's body to replace or reinforce the natural slime coating that is essential to counteract injury, infection, and adverse environmental exposure. NovAqua Plus contains a high-capacity buffering system that stops pH fluctuations, stabilizes acidity and alkalinity and allows your fish to adapt safely to their environment.
- For use in ornamental ponds and aquariums to help convert tap water into a suitable aquatic environment
- Safe for use with freshwater fish, saltwater fish and invertebrates
- Adds slime coat to counteract injury, infection and adverse environmental exposure
- Neutralizes chlorine and the full toxic effect of chloramines
- Contains a high-capacity buffering system that stops pH fluctuations in the water, stabilizes acidity and alkalinity to avoid pH shock, and allows fish to adapt safely to a new environment
- Detoxifies heavy metals that are necessary for fish and invertebrates to breathe through their gills
- Increases available electrolytes for improved health and immunity
- Provides beneficial organic herbals and vitamins
- Enhances biofiltration in new aquariums and ponds
- Reduces toxicity of nitrite
- Removes iodine
- Works with all filters, aerators and protein skimmers
- Will not interfere with the measurements of aquarium test kits.
- Shake bottle before using; add 1 tsp. for each 10 gal. of water; dosage can be increased or repeated without adverse effect
- Store in a cool, dry place; do not freeze
- Made in USA
Available in a 1-fl. oz. bottle and .25 oz sachet
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.