Made with real chicken, these tiny bone-shaped snacks help maintain a healthy, trim body weight for adult small and toy breed dogs. The snacks contain antioxidants to promote good health.
Show your canine companion you care with Science Diet Simple Essentials Treats Light for Small and Toy Dog Breeds. These tiny bone-shaped snacks are made with real chicken, and the low calorie content means you can treat your dog without worrying about weight gain. Nutritious and delicious, these treats contain antioxidants and help your small dog maintain a healthy, trim body weight.
- Small biscuits designed to help maintain a trim body weight for adult small and toy breed dogs up to 20 lb.
- Contains antioxidants to promote your dog's health
- Made with real chicken to offer a great-tasting snack for your dog
- Allow maximum of 3 treats per day for dogs weighing 2 lb., 6 treats per day for dogs weighing 5 lb., 10 treats per day for dogs weighing 10 lb., 14 treats per day for dogs weighing 15 lb., 17 treats for dogs weighing 20 lb., 20 treats for dogs weighing 25 lb. and 23 treats for dogs weighing 30 lb.
- Contains whole grain corn, brewer's rice, powdered cellulose, chicken liver flavor, chicken, pea bran meal, chicken meal, dried egg product, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, glyceryl monostearate, dicalcium phosphate, iodized salt, choline chloride, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, beta-carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.5%, Crude Fat (min) 4.5%, Crude Fat (max) 7.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 12.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Vitamin E (min) 500 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 120mg/kg
Available in a 7.1-oz. package
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.