Provide a comfy and enjoyable home for your fish with this aquarium tank starter kit. Ideal for indoor use. Made exclusively for PetSmart.
- 5.5 gallon glass tank
- 16" Incandescent hood
- Incandescent bulb
- Power Filter with cartridge
To avoid possible electric shock, special care should be taken since water is employed in the use of aquarium equipment. For each of the following situations, do not attempt repairs yourself; return the appliance to an unauthorized service facility for service or discard the appliance.
- If the appliance falls into the water, don't reach for it. First unplug it, and then retrieve it. If electrical components of the appliance get wet, unplug the appliance immediately.
- Carefully examine the appliance after installation. It should not be plugged in if there is water on parts not intended to be wet.
- Do not operate any appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, or if it is malfunctioning or if it is has been dropped or damaged in any manner.
- To avoid the possibility of the appliance plug or receptable getting wet, position the aquarium stand and tank to one side of a wall mounted receptacle to prevent water from dripping onto the receptacle plug.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- To avoid injury, do not contact moving parts or hot parts such as heaters, reflectors, lamp bulbs, etc.
- Always unplug an appliance from an outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning. Never yank cord to pull plug from outlet. Grasp the plug and pull to disconnect.
- Do not use appliance for other than intended use. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the appliance manufacturer may cayse an unsafe condition.
- Do not install or store the appliance where it will be exposed to the weather or temperatures below freezing.
- Make sure an appliance mounted on a tank is securely installed before operating it.
- Read and observe all the important notices on the appliance.
- If an extension cord is necessary, a cord with a proper rating should be used.
- This appliance has a polarized plug. As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Never use with an extension cord unless plug can be fully inserted. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
For additional information on fish care for new Pet Parents visit:http://www.mypetsmart.com/care-guides
- In Stores Only