This kitten food provides your kitten with proper nutrition to encourage healthy growth and development. High-quality proteins help kittens develop lean muscle.
Hill's Science Diet Healthy Development Savory Salmon Entrée Minced Kitten Food provides your kitten or pregnant or nursing cat with the necessary nutrition for healthy development. High-quality proteins and gentle fiber help your kitten build immunity and digestive health, as well as grow lean muscle and maintain a healthy weight. Your kitten will love the taste of flavorful minced salmon cooked in savory juices.
- For kittens from weaning up to 1 year of age or for pregnant or nursing cats
- Precisely balanced to build immunity and digestive health
- Smooth, soft texture with the delicious taste of minced salmon cooked in savory juices
- High-quality lean protein builds lean muscle to help your kitten maintain an ideal body weight
- Gentle fiber and other high-quality ingredients provide key nutrients and proteins to promote healthy digestion
- Contains water, salmon, pork by-products, liver, egg product, soybean meal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), corn starch, fish meal, chicken liver flavor, l-lysine, soy protein isolate, powdered cellulose, guar gum, brewer's dried yeast, wheat flour, locust bean gum, choline chloride, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, taurine, vitamin E supplement, iron oxide, iodized salt, dl-methionine, potassium chloride, thiamine mononitrate, l-tryptophan, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, magnesium oxide, niacin, beta-carotene, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, biotin, calcium iodate, folic acid and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 49.3%, Fat 26.4%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 15.4%, Crude Fiber 2.1%, Calcium 1.04%, Phosphorus 0.93%, Sodium 0.36%, Potassium 0.86%, Magnesium 0.1%, Taurine 0.46%
Not recommended for long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
- In Stores Only