Keep your freshwater tropical fish healthy with this San Francisco Bay Brand Sally's Frozen Bloodworms Tropical Fish Food. This high-protein food makes a great treat for discus, eels, betas and most community fish.
Your freshwater tropical fish will thrive on this San Francisco Bay Brand Sally's Frozen Bloodworms Tropical Fish Food. These high-protein, 100% natural bloodworms make a tasty treat for Discus, Eels, Bettas, Angelfish, Clownfish and most community fish.
- For Angelfish, Bettas, Discus, Barbs, Cichlids, Gouramis, Live Bearers, Loaches, Eels, Catfish, Tetras, Sharks, Silver Dollars, Butterfly Fish, Damsels, Clownfish, Groupers and other community fish
- Made with all natural ingredients
- Ideal for community tanks
- Break or cut small portions and thaw in a cup, then pour in aquarium. Feed no more than what your fish can consume in 3 minutes. Never overfeed. Remove any uneaten food. Keep unused portion in your freezer.
- Contains bloodworms, water and xanthan gum
- Guaranteed Analysis : Crude Protein Min 5.75% Crude Fat Min 0.93% Crude Fiber Max .2% Moisture Max 92.05% Ash Max 0.81% Phosphorus Min 0.10%
Available in 4- and 16-oz. packages
*See menu selections above for sizes in stock and available online.
- In Stores Only