Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula Kitten Food contains bite-size morsels that your kitten will love. This food is high in protein and other nutrients found in mother's milk for healthy overall development.
Watch your kitten scramble for a taste of this Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula Kitten Food. The food is high in protein and other nutrients found in mother's milk for a healthy heart and immune system and healthy overall development. The nutrient-rich meal contains DHA, choline and B-vitamins to help support brain development. Delicious chicken and turkey flavors encourage a healthy appetite.
- For kittens
- Turkey and chicken flavors encourage a healthy appetite
- Bite-size morsels are easy for kittens to eat
- High in protein and other nutrients found in mother's milk for healthy overall development
- Promotes a healthy heart and immune system
- Contains DHA, choline and B-vitamins to help support brain development
- Made in the USA
- Feed a kitten 3 to 6 weeks old 1/4–1/3 cup 3 to 4 times a day, a kitten 7 weeks to 6 months old 1/3–3/4 cup 3 to 4 times a day, a kitten 7 months to 1 year old 1/2–3/4 cup 2 times a day. Kittens generally nibble solid foods at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Keep moistened Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula available to these kittens at all times. After weaning, at 6 to 8 weeks of age, kittens will normally eat dry or moistened food at will. If water is added, use no more than 1 part warm (not hot) liquid to 3 parts Purina Kitten Chow NURTURING FORMULA, changing frequently to ensure freshness
- Contains chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, brewer's rice, soy flour, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of vitamin E), wheat flour, fish meal, animal liver flavor, dried yeast, turkey by-product meal, calcium carbonate, phosphoric acid, salt, choline chloride, taurine, potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese sulfate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, added color (red 40), copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), sodium selenite and f-4530
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 40.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Calcium (min) 1.2%, Phosphorus (min) 1.1%, Taurine (min) 0.1%
*See menu selections above for sizes in stock and available online.
- In Stores Only