San Francisco Bay Brand Sally's Frozen Brine Shrimp Tropical Fish Food is made from 100% natural ingredients and provides your aquatic pets with essential nutrition. The food is suitable for use with freshwater and saltwater fish.
Keep your aquatic pets happy and healthy with this frozen fish food. Made from 100% natural ingredients, this frozen fish food is ideal for both freshwater and saltwater fish and delivers essential fatty acids, proteins and pigments to keep your aquatic pets healthy. The shrimp are raised in saltwater ponds that are rich in algae and diatoms and can also be used to feed herbivores.
- Ideal for all freshwater algae eaters, including Angels, Discus, Goldfish, Tetras, Barbs, Cichlids, Gouramis, Live Bearers, Loaches, Eels, Catfish, African Cichlids, Sharks, Silver Dollars and all saltwater Angelfish, Butterfly Fish, Damsels, Clownfish, Groupers, Eels and Tangs
- Can be used with herbivores
- 100% natural
- Raised in saltwater ponds that are rich in algae and diatoms
- High levels of essential fatty acids, protein and pigments
- Product of the USA, Canada and China
- Break or cut small portions and thaw in a cup, then pour in aquarium. Feed no more than fish can consume in 3 minutes. Never overfeed. Remove any uneaten food. Keep unused portion in your freezer.
- Contains artemia franciscana
- Ingredients : Brine Shrimp, Water, Carrageenan.
- Guaranteed Analysis : Crude Protein Min 6.08% Crude Fat Min 1.05% Crude Fiber Max 0.31% Moisture Max 90.91% Ash Max 1.07% Phosphorus Min 0.09%
*See menu selections above for sizes in stock and available online.
- In Stores Only