Keep your pet fit and feeling great with this supplement. The supplement provides excellent nutrition and enhances your birds' natural colors to keep them looking great.
Ensure your pet stays fit and feeling his best during times of stress with Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Molting and Conditioning Supplement. Ideal for Cockatiels, Parakeets, Canaries and Finches, the supplement contains DHA for healthy heart, vision and brain development, and natural prebiotics and probiotics aid in healthy digestion. The supplement also enhances the natural colors of your bird for a beautiful, natural appearance.
- Ideal for Cockatiels, Parakeets, Canaries and Finches
- Provides additional nutrition during periods of stress
- Enhances your bird's natural colors
- DHA Omega 3 supports heart, brain and vision health
- Natural prebiotics and probiotics promote healthy digestion
- Provide at all times during molting and breeding and while feeding young
- Contains dehulled soybean meal, ground corn, oat groats, canary grass seed, corn gluten meal, niger seed, flax seed, rape seed, red millet, white millet, ground kibbled corn, wheat middlings, calcium carbonate, dried whole egg, sun-cured alfalfa meal, ground rice, ground wheat, soy oil, poppy seed, molasses, wheat germ meal, dicalcium phosphate, brewer's dried yeast, salt, corn sugar, dehydrated carrots, dehydrated alfalfa leaves, spirulina, ground flax seed, vitamin A supplement, choline chloride, whole cell algae meal (source of DHA), fructooligosaccharide, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), yeast extract, ground marigold petal, l-lysine, dl-methionine, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, orange oil, anise oil, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, riboflavin supplement, zinc oxide, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), niacin, rosemary extract, citric acid, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, dried bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product, beta-carotene, canthaxanthin, calcium iodate, biotin, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, natural flavors and artificial color
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 21.0%, Crude Fat (min) 8.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 8.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min) 0.04%, Total Bacillus Species (min) 250,000 CFU/gram
Available in an 11-oz. package
*See menu selections above for sizes in stock and available online.