This snake bedding is ideal for use with snakes, lizards and small animals to allow them to burrow and nest. It can also be used with birds, lizards, tortoises, turtles, tarantulas and insects.
This Zoo Med Aspen Snake Bedding provides a comfortable, safe home for your pet. The nontoxic, hypoallergenic bedding is odorless and easy to clean to ensure the health and safety of your pet.
- For use with snakes, birds, lizards, tortoises, turtles, tarantulas and insects
- Provides a safe, naturalistic substrate that allows snakes, lizards and small animals to form burrows and nests as they would in the wild
- Bedding is odorless, hypoallergenic, nontoxic, 99.9% dust-free and contains no harmful oils to ensure the health and safety of you and your pets
- Made from a renewable resource
- High absorption properties ensure comfort for your pet and easy cleanup
- Empty contents into your terrarium. Spread bedding over the entire bottom of terrarium for a minimum 2" depth. With very-large or heavy snakes, you may need up to 4" depth.
- Clean water should be provided at all times. Provide a water dish that allows enough room for your snake to coil up in, taking care to avoid a situation where overflowing occurs when the snake is submerged.
- Zoo Med recommends feeding your snakes and lizards in a separate feeding container. This prevents them from accidentally ingesting the substrate, resulting in impaction and possible death of your animal.
- Check cage daily and remove any stool or other waste detected. If an offensive odor persists, replace all bedding. Zoo Med recommends replacing all Aspen snake bedding every 2 to 3 months or more often if needed. When replacing all bedding, use Zoo Med's Wipe Out 1® Terrarium Cleaner (not included) to fully disinfect your terrarium and reduce the risk of bacterial infections.
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.