This heat lamp provides your pet with a comfortable heat source and emits a dim light for nocturnal viewing. The red glass creates very little visible light to prevent disturbance of your pet's sleeping patterns.
This Zoo Med Nocturnal Infrared Heat Lamp is ideal for providing your pets with a 24-hour heat source. The red glass emits very little light so you can view your pet while they are sleeping without disturbing the animal's sleeping patterns. The lamp can be used in terrariums for a variety of animals, including reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters, rats, mice and more.
- For creating low heat and a dim light source in terrariums
- Allows nocturnal viewing without disturbing your pet's sleeping patterns
- Red glass creates very little visible light
- Ideal for viewing reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters, rats, mice and more
- Can be used with a thermostat or rheostat to control the lamp's heat output
- Warranty: 3 months
Available in 75 or 100 watts
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.