The Tetra Lifeguard All-in-One Treatment is a therapeutic, nonantibiotic solution suitable for freshwater aquariums. Using the oxidizing action of HaloShield®, this treatment attacks an array of infectious, external diseases that can harm your fish. The easy-to-use tablets are premeasured and feature a slow-release design for thorough disease prevention.
- Attacks a broad range of infectious external fish diseases, including fungus, ick, red streaks, milky or shedding slime, flukes, bacterial gill disease, mouth and fin rot, clamped or torn fins and ulcers
- Oxidizing action of HaloShield destroys disease-causing microorganisms
- All-in-one treatment comes in premeasured tablets for ease of use
- Slow-release formula provides thorough treatment
- Active Ingredient: 1-chloro-2, 2, 5, 5-tetramethyl-4-imidazolidinone
- Safe for freshwater fish
- For aquarium use only; may be used as a preventative when adding new fish
- Made in the USA Remove filter carbon and turn off sterilizer; add 1 tablet per day to each 5 gal. of aquarium water; treat for 5 days consecutively at 24-hour intervals; for best results, after 5-day treatment, wait another 24 hours (day 6) before returning activated carbon and turning on UV sterilizer; on day 6, make a 25% water change using a tap water conditioner/dechlorinator
Use only as directed, do not overdose; if overdose occurs, add carbon or dechlorinator as directed for immediate neutralization
Not for use on food fish
Keep out of reach of children
Available in 12- and 32-count sizes
*See menu selections above for sizes in stock and available online.