The Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Oral Sensitive 30 Premium Cat Food helps maintain your cat's health by limiting regurgitation and reducing hairballs. The unique shape and texture of each piece promotes a brushing effect that reduces plaque formation and active agents remove salivary calcium before tartar develops.
This cat food helps maintain your feline friend's oral health. The unique shape and texture of each piece encourages your cat to eat slower to limit regurgitation and promotes a brushing effect that reduces plaque formation. Active agents safely remove salivary calcium before tartar can develop, so your cat's teeth stay strong. A combination of fibers encourages intestinal transit and helps eliminate hairballs for overall health.
- For cats 1–10 years of age
- Small kibble pieces encourage your cat to eat slower, reducing regurgitation
- Unique shape and texture of each piece promotes a brushing effect for reducing plaque formation
- Active agents safely remove salivary calcium before tartar can develop, so your cat's teeth remain healthy
- Combination of fibers encourages intestinal transit and helps eliminate hairballs for overall health
- When changing your pet's diet, gradually mix food over a 5-7 day period, increasing daily the amount of new food added so that 100% of the new food will be added by day 7.
- Contains chicken meal, corn gluten meal, rice, brown rice, corn, chicken fat, natural chicken flavor, pea fiber, powdered cellulose, dried beet pulp (sugar removed), calcium sulfate, anchovy oil (source of EPA/DHA), fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), sodium silico aluminate, soya oil, ground psyllium seeds, potassium chloride, salt, DL-methionine, sodium tripolyphosphate, dried egg product, L-lysine, choline chloride, taurine, DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin (vitamin B2) supplement, vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, preserved with natural mixed tocopherols (source of vitamin E) and citric acid and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0%, Crude Fat (min) 14.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 7.5%, Moisture (max) 8.0%