Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition INDOOR Adult 27 Food for Cats contains specific nutrients to help reduce the formation of tartar. Highly digestive proteins, FOS and beet pulp provide odor control.
Give your feline friend the nutrients needed to thrive with Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition INDOOR Adult 27 Food for Cats. Specific nutrients can help trap calcium in the mouth, not allowing it to attach to the teeth and contribute to the formation of tartar for improved dental health. Improved digestibility of the food in your cat's gastrointestinal tract may contribute to smaller and less foul-smelling feces. A combination of fibers encourage intestinal transit and help facilitate the elimination of the hair your cat swallows every day for hairball control.
- For cats from 1 to 10 years old
- Contains specific nutrients to help reduce the formation of tartar for enhanced dental health
- Highly digestive proteins, FOS and beet pulp provide odor control for less foul-smelling feces
- Fibers encourage intestinal transit and help facilitate the elimination of the hair your cat swallows every day
- Resealable freshness pack keeps food fresh for convenience
- Made in the USA
- When changing your pet's diet, gradually mix food over a 5-7 day period, increasing daily. Food may be served right out of the bag or moistened with water, if desired.
- Contains chicken meal, brown rice, rice, corn, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, chicken, natural chicken flavor, pea fiber, rice flour, rice hulls, wheat gluten, dried beet pulp (sugar removed), soya oil, sodium silico aluminate, dried brewer's yeast, fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), anchovy oil (source of EPA/DHA), calcium sulfate, salt, potassium chloride, dried egg product, choline chloride, dl-methionine, taurine, dl-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin (vitamin B2) supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, sodium tripolyphosphate, tea (green tea extract), zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, l-carnitine, preserved with natural mixed tocopherols (source of vitamin E) and citric acid and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 27.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 6.2%, Moisture (max) 8.0%, L-Carnitine* (min) 50mg/kg