Keep your aquarium clean with this gravel vacuum. With an easy-start siphon ball and flexible PVC hoses, the vacuum is designed to separate and remove debris from the gravel in your aquarium. The cap's inner basket ensures that small fish and gravel stay in the aquarium as the debris is removed.
Designed to keep your finned friends' environment neat and clean, this Top Fin Aquarium Gravel Vacuum separates and removes debris from your aquarium's gravel. The vacuum's wide-mouth nozzle makes it easy to quickly and efficiently clean hard-to-reach areas, while the cap's inner basket helps prevent small fish and gravel from being sucked inside during the cleaning process. The included bucket clip and flexible PVC hoses ensure hassle-free operation. Durable plastic construction ensures lasting performance.
- Designed to separate and remove debris from your aquarium's gravel
- 100% plastic construction for lasting performance
- Flexible, durable PVC hoses for ease of use
- Wide-mouth nozzle ensures fast cleaning in hard-to-reach areas
- Basket inside the cap helps prevent small fish and gravel from being sucked into the hose
- Bucket clip makes it easy to attach the outlet tube
- Siphon ball enables easy start-ups
- Place an empty bucket near and below the aquarium (not included)
- Attach the short hose to the rigid nozzle and use the clip to fasten the long hose to the bucket
- Submerge the rigid nozzle and cap in the aquarium water and pinch the siphon ball 2 – 3 times until siphoning begins
- Some gravel will rise slightly as debris is removed, but will fall as nozzle is lifted
- When the bucket needs to be emptied, remove the vacuum from the water to stop the flow and empty the bucket, and repeat the process until the appropriate amount of water has been removed
- Warranty: lifetime limited
- Made in China
Available in small, medium, large and X-Large
Available in a 1-count pack
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.