Deter stool eating in puppies and adult dogs with these chewable tablets. Formulated for adult dogs and puppies older than 12 weeks, these tablets help deter your pet from ingesting stool.
Deter unwanted habits in your pet using 21st Century Level 2 Moderate Coprophagia Deterrence for Dogs. Formulated for adult dogs and puppies older than 12 weeks, these liver-flavored tablets deter your pet from eating stool. The tablets are chewable for easy ingestion and convenient use.
- For adult dogs and puppies older than 12 weeks
- Helps deter your pet from ingesting stool
- Chewable tablets offer an appetizing liver flavor
- Administer 1 tablet per 20 lb. of body weight twice daily
- Active Ingredients: Yucca Schidigera: 200mg, Cayenne Pepper: 10mg, Alpha Amylase: 150 USPu, Parsley Leaf: 200mg, Glutamic Acid: 50mg, Chamomile: 50mg, Thiamine Mononitrate: 100mcg
- Inactive Ingredients: beef liver, cellulose, dried whey, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, pork liver, silicon dioxide and stearic acid
Available in a 75-count package