Feed your dog this food that is formulated specifically to meet the needs of large breeds. The grain-free, protein-rich food features a delicious chicken flavor, and offers essential vitamins and minerals to keep your dog healthy, fit and active.
Keep your large-breed pooch healthy and happy by serving a delicious dish with this BLUE Wilderness Large-Breed Chicken Recipe Dog Food. Containing deboned chicken, sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots, blueberries, cranberries and more, this grain-free, protein-rich food offers wholesome nutrition with a savory chicken flavor your dog will love.
- For dogs
- Grain-free, protein-rich food contains a delicious chicken flavor your dog will love
- Formulated to meet the specific requirements of large-breed dogs
- Deboned chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply protein
- Sweet potatoes and potatoes deliver healthy complex carbohydrates
- Blueberries, cranberries and carrots promote antioxidant enrichment
- Glucosamine and chondroitin support healthy joint function and overall mobility
- L-carnitine along with high-quality protein from deboned chicken promotes lean muscle development
- Blend of calcium, phosphorus and essential vitamins helps keep bones and teeth strong
- Optimal balance of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids promotes a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants support a healthy immune system
- LifeSource Bits contain a special blend of vitamins and minerals and antioxidants to help maintain a healthy oxidative balance, promote a healthy immune system and support specific life stage requirements
- Made in USA
Feeding Instructions:Feed 2 meals per day; start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog's old food and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days. Serve crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource bits right from the bag, or add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aromas. Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Potato Starch, Peas, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Natural Chicken Flavor, Alfalfa Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Potatoes, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product and Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product
Crude Protein (min) 36.0%, Crude Fat (min) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 7.0% Moisture (max) 10.0%, Calcium (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.9%, L-Carnitine* (min) 100mg/kg, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.3%, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.5%, Glucosamine* (min) 400mg/kg, Chondroitin* (min) 300mg/kg
Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Available in a 24-lb. bag.