Kordon Ich-Attack 100% Natural Ich Treatment is safe for reefs and live-rock marine aquariums and uses a 100% natural herbal formula based on naphthoquinones.
Help prevent single-celled external fish diseases in your aquarium with Kordon Ich-Attack 100% Natural Ich Treatment. The treatment is safe for reefs and live-rock marine aquariums and uses a 100% natural herbal formula based on naphthoquinones. The treatment is effective against white spot disease (Ich), other protozoans, amebae, ciliates and dinoflagellates and safe to use with most aquatic invertebrates, including snails, shrimp and crabs.
- Prevents single-celled external fish diseases, such as white spot disease (Ich), other protozoans, amebae, ciliates and dinoflagellates
- Safe for use in all kinds of freshwater and saltwater aquariums, including reef and live-rock marine aquariums
- Safe to use with most aquatic invertebrates, including snails, shrimp and crabs
- 100% natural herbal formula based on naphthoquinones
- Shake bottle before using; remove carbon from filter and turn off any protein skimmer in operation; add 10 drops per gallon, or 1 teaspoonful of Ich-Attack for every 10 gallons of aquarium water; repeat dosage daily or as necessary twice daily; if white spots or fuzzy tufts are present, continue treatment until all are gone; for Ich (white spots) the usual treatment is 7 days; for severe infections the daily treatment may be increased by 50 – 100% (1.5 to 2 teaspoonfuls for every 10 gallons of aquarium water) and the treatment continued for longer than 1 week; due to the different strains of Ich being introduced the treatment may take up to a month to be fully effective; if white or fuzzy tufts are present continue treatment for 3 to 4 days after the last white spots are gone; Ich-Attack does not require water changes before each treatment; do at least a 20% water change at the end of treatment
- Made in the USA
- Contains 5% active ingredients, multiple natural herbals containing Naphthoquinone and 95% inert ingredients
Keep out of reach of children. Nontoxic to humans, pets and aquatic life. For ornamental pond and aquarium fish use only. Not for human, medical or food fish use.
Available in a 16-fl. oz. package
*See menu selections above for sizes in stock and available online.