5 Way Repel-and-Kill Pest Protection
K9 Advantix® II provides protection from biting pests. It not only kills ticks, fleas and mosquitoes, it also repels them! It also kills lice and repels nasty biting flies.
*Products available in US only
No Need to reapply after bath or weekly swimming
Does your dog love the water? No problem! K9 Advantix II is waterproof. Studies have shown your dog will still be protected after exposure to water-whether your dog has gone for a swim, has been given a bath or has been in the rain. This waterproof protection can be used on puppies as young as seven weeks of age. For best results, dogs treated with K9 Advantix II should be bathed with a non-detergent shampoo.
How K9 Advantix II Works
K9 Advantix® II combines imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen to repel and kill ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes that may cross your dog's path. Imidacloprid and permethrin attack the above parasites' nerve cells at different sites, causing them to become paralyzed and die. Pyriproxyfen, an insect growth regulator, affects the early flea stages to prevent development of the flea to the next stage. When combined, these three compounds repel and kill ticks, fleas and mosquitoes and prevent the development of all flea life stages.
Helps prevent ticks from attaching
With K9 Advantix® II, most ticks are repelled and killed before they can attach, which may reduce the risk of transmitting disease-causing organisms to the host.
Repels and kills fleas
K9 Advantix® II offers protection against fleas in ALL stages of development. The active ingredients in K9 Advantix® II break the flea life cycle by:
- Killing fleas on dogs within 12 hours after initial application
- Killing fleas before they lay eggs
- Killing reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
- Preventing fleas on a treated dog from infesting the home
- Preventing development of fleas, flea eggs, larvae (maggots) and pupae (cocoons)
K9 Advantix® II protects your dog from mosquitoes which may reduce the pain, discomfort, itchiness and immune responses caused by mosquito bites.
Repels and prevents biting flies from blood-feeding
Biting flies can cause severe stress to dogs. K9 Advantix® II tames the nuisance of biting flies by preventing them from blood-feeding on your dog.
Effectively treats chewing lice
K9 Advantix® II kills up to 100% of chewing lice within one week and may last for up to a month.
Due to a cat's unique physiology and inability to metabolize certain compounds, K9 Advantix® II must not be used on cats.
Imidacloprid, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen
- Use only on dogs
- Remove applicator tube from package. Use scissors and peed foil down.
- Hold applicator tube in upright position. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tub.
- Twist cap to break seal then remove cap from tube.
- Dog should be in standing position. Apply the entire contents of K9 Advantix II tube evenly over four to six spots on the top of the back from the should to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze gently. Do not apply excessive amount to one spot. Do not get in pet's eyes or mouth.
- Do not use on cats: Due to their unique physiology and inability to metabolize certain compounds, this product must not be used on cats. If applied to a cat, or ingested by a cat which actively grooms a recently treated dog, this product may have serious harmful effects. If this occurs contact your veterinarian immediately
Made in GermanySizes:
- Extra Large Dog-over 55 lbs and over seven weeks old.
- Large Dog-Between 21-55 lbs and over seven weeks old.
- Medium Dog-Between 11-21 lbs and over seven weeks old.
- Small Dog-Under 10 lbs and over seven weeks old.